ARE SALE ITEMS FINAL?
Yes, all sale items are final.
Have a peek at our visual size guide and sizing chart here.
We are also available over email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help you find the ideal size.
We are taking every care to keep our partners and our customers safe. We are noticing only slight delays as a result of the pandemic. We ask for your patience as email replies and processing may take slightly longer.
We offer free tracked shipping for orders over $150. We also have a $12.00 Canada shipping option, and can ship internationally. Please allow one business day for processing, and slight delays due to high volumes.
RETURN / EXCHANGE
We offer easy returns via our return portal.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
We do not offer returns on Face Masks. Sale items are non returnable.
Return window: 60 days
Conditions: The items are in the original conditions and have the tags and liner intact, and are completely free of any markings.
You can view more details about processing a return here.
- So far, Londre upcycled 100,000 plastic bottles into suits
- All water used in production comes out PH balanced + is able to be reused.
- Textile factory is OEKO tex 100 certified
- Small production to minimize waste.
- Recycling program - all suits are able to be rejuvenated into new materials at the end of their long life.
- Repair program - compensation given to have suits repaired with in first year after purchase if needed.
- All dyes are non toxic and free of harmful chemicals.
- Minimally used packaging is compostable (made from corn) and recyclable.
WHAT CURRENCY IS YOUR STORE IN?
All orders are processed in CAD.
Hand Wash, Hang Dry.
RECYCLED + RECYCLABLE
We have a quality, long lasting product. However, bodies change and clothing inevitably wears out after years of use. When you are finished with your suit, please return it to us to receive a 20% credit towards your next purchase.