Join our women led team and contribute to something greater: the empowerment of all women, game changing sustainability initiatives and the ability to further grow a community of conscious consumers. Working at Londre means endless opportunity for growth, working with a supportive team and in a fast paced learning environment.
Take a peek below at our current opening, and if it sounds like you please send us:
- Your resume
- A 1 - 2 minute video of yourself outlining why you’d be the perfect candidate and what drew you to Londre
- Email: email@example.com - with the subject line (Position Title ex. Web Developer) Application
Londre was founded on inclusivity and diversity. We will continue to prioritize candidates who reflect this as we expand our team.
*Please note these positions are in high demand and we can only select one applicant for each role. If we need further info from you, we will reach out.
Graphic Design + Digital Marketing Associate
You are creative at heart and love seeing things from a fresh perspective. You are bold and willing to take creative risks. You are obsessed with social and love testing the waters with new trends.
- Excellent communicator
- Highly skilled at graphic design
- Highly skilled at writing and copy
- Experience working with all social platforms, specifically Instagram and TikTok
- Video ideation fires you up
- Love creating bold social content
- Highly adept with creating email marketing campaigns
- Assist in scheduling and posting to all social platforms
- Strong photoshop and final cut skills an asset
- Illustrator and Indesign skills are strongly appreciated
- Highly organized
- Sense of humour
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment
- help with creation of graphics and videos
- creation and sending of email content
- creation and posting of Instagram stories X 6 days a week
- creation and posting of feed posts X 5-6 days a week
- creation and scheduling of email marketing campaigns
- saving tiktok trending sounds for us to use
- additional marketing related things may be asked but at your discretion
Ideal start date: As soon as possible
Hours: Part-time between 10-20hrs per week
Compensation: Dependant on experience
If you are interested in this position please send a 1-2 minute video about why you'd be ideal for this role as well as reply to the below questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What inspires you when it comes to creative work?
- What brands do you love to follow on instagram/tiktok and why? (Please include 3 account examples)
- Taking a look at our Instagram and Tiktok accounts, what do you think is missing or that we should be doing more of? (@londrebodywear)